Careers at Pinecone41
Part-time Technical Writer
Pinecone41 is a fintech startup specialized in R&D Tax Credit services. Our mission is to provide our customers with insightful and beneficial tax insights. We are looking for a part-time technical writer to help us scale our client operations. This is a great opportunity to learn about a very special tax domain, and also get exposure to some of the most innovative and hot Silicon Valley technology startups. This is an entry-level, part-time position.
- Assist with client interviews by taking meeting notes and documenting a detailed meeting minutes.
- Summarize interview content into key insights and technical documentation.
- Assist in preparing client deliverables: documentation, data analysis, report generation, etc.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Korean and English (Interviews may be conducted in English or in Korean).
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel) or Gsuite (Docs, Sheets).
- Technical writing skills: ability to synthesize meeting minutes into technical documentation.
- Basic understanding of Internet / Software / Hardware technologies and technical terms (technology enthusiast preferred).
- Background in quantitative fields (engineering or science), or in accounting.
- Basic understanding of R&D Tax Credit incentives a plus.
- Have authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Compensation: hourly, DOE
- Time commitment: 10 ~ 20 hours per week. May vary by assignment.
- Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org